Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photographer Appreciation Month - Special thanks to....


I could not have a Photographer Appreciation month without mentioning Terri Beloit

Terri and I met 2 years ago (Terri - has it really been that long?!?) She was a customer at the Puyallup Farmer's Market - she had purchased a Tutu from me, and hair accessories from Kiki.  She had requested a custom color combination, and I made the tutu for her while she shopped.  A few weeks later, she was browsing through our items again, and I asked her how the tutu had worked out for her.  She mentioned she was a photographer, and she would email us some photos to use of our products.  Kristin and I were over the moon that a photographer had taken pictures using our items. 

Over the past two years, Terri has taken more photos for us, and generously shared the photos with us.  She's also become a dear friend - I love browsing through the photos she posts on Facebook.  Terri has a way of capturing moments that has me in awe.  

Terri was among the first to know I was pregnant - I was so excited to share this news with her so we could start planning the newborn session! :)  She travelled to my home (2 hours away for her!) to photograph Max when he was just 5 days old. Looking at this picture below, I can barely believe he's nearly 5 months old.  Time flies!  (and yes, I had to have a few ties on hand for him to model at his first photo session)  :) 



Miss Maddy, modeling her Christmas dress this past year


This photo below is one of my all time favorite photos of Maddy -looking deep in those eyes...I'm so thankful to Terri for capturing this moment. 


Little did we know on that day when she bought a tutu from our little tent at the farmer's market that she would become a dear friend and business partner. We are so very thankful for all of the generosity she has shown us, and the friendship she has given us. 

Thank you Terri!!!



1 comment:

  1. Holding crystals or placing them on your body is thought to promote physical, emotional and spiritual healing. click here

    ReplyDelete