This is the color palette I decided on for Max's bedroom:
Slowly but surely, I'm working on a few items for his room. The first was the boppy cover, complete with a (not-so) scary zipper. Next up, his crib quilt! I'm not going for a traditional quilty quilt. I don't have time for that, but I am going to try to do some fancy quilting on a very basic blanket. We'll see how that turns out. The first part I wanted to finish was the Monkey applique I'm going to put in the bottom corner. I wanted it to be my own monkey, so I did some work in Photoshop, and came up with this image:
So, I got to work printing out the individual pieces to use them as patterns, cut it out of fabric, put some wonder-under on the back, and I have this!
I love when I can translate something directly from the computer to my projects!
I'll post pictures of the blanket when it's completed...the goal is to at least get the fabric cut for it tonight!