Sunday, August 15, 2010

Introducing Ruby Lou!



The moment I set eyes on Ruby Lou, from  SewMuchAdo.blogspot.com, I fell in love.  I have made other dolls before, but none as cute as Ruby.  The pattern had been for sale for a little while before I got up the courage to contact her about how I could purchase rights to be able to sell this little cutie.  After communicating back and forth, the deal was done, and I was officially allowed to make and sell my own Ruby Lou's!  I had so many plans for them, but being that it was in the middle of summer, not much time to actually execute my plans.

Here's a little peak at the first 5 Ruby Lou's I will be listing on Etsy.  I have already sold one pre-made Ruby Lou, and I will admit it was emotional selling her.  Each time I stitch on her little face, I immediately fall in love.  I spend so much time selecting the fabric for her outfits, and working on each one, that I feel a connection with them. 


Abby Lou comes with a tutu and she's also wearing bloomers under that tutu!  :) 

I will be listing these on Etsy, along with custom listings that allow the purchaser to select their own hair color, and clothing - skirt, bloomers, or bloomers & tutu.  What little girl wouldn't want her very own Ruby Lou?

The Ruby Lou Doll is designed by SewMuchAdo.blogpost.com

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this pattern to make for my girls. Yours a super cute! Love the tutu. Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colleen! They are so fun to make! Have fun making yours!

    ReplyDelete